Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Rumors Hurt

Okay the past 2 weeks of school has been a real living hell, people go around saying stuff about me because they are intimidated by me because they get easily jelous but whatever. I mean the other day walking to 5th hour one of my ex's was walking by me and he has been spreading most of the rumors so anyway he was walking by me and he was saying something about me to his friend and I snapped and went off on him and he looked like he was about to hit me so I snapped even harder and started chasing him but my friends tackled me and held me back because they knew it was about to go down between me and him. Then after 6th hour I saw him in the hall and he started doing it again so I threw all off my stuff down and got all up in his face and of course everyone is gathering around to see whats going on and then once again one of my friends was walking by and saw the comotion she picked my bag up and drug me down the hall and held me up against the wall and people was trying to get him to walk away and he finally did. A couple days later he apologized for starting stuff and he sasid he was sorry for not respecting me and all that other shit. So you can say rumors can cause alot of problems and DRAMA!

3 comments:

Marcus "MdB" Browder said...

Some people don't like rumors and drama. I embrace it. There is no such thing as bad press or publicity. If people know what you stand for and who YOU REALLY ARE rumors shouldn't hurt or affect you much. But I just continue to go on with life I don't let people's negative opinions shape who I am. You just do you and Umma do me. But if its I fine girl then Umma do her. haha Ya digg?? =D

And to answer you question on my blog. Yes I am single.

Marcus "MdB" Browder said...

yeah I got game. But umma do me like umma do you. lol. hit me up on the myspace. www.myspace.com/starbo2

Rhamier Auguste said...

u have a myspace?